Nebraska swimming and diving member

Nebraska swimming and diving member prepares to compete at a meet at the Devaney Center Natatorium in Lincoln, Nebraska, on Jan. 20, 2018.

The Husker swimming and diving team heads to Piscataway, New Jersey, this weekend for its next conference matchup.

The team is fresh off a win against the Illinois Fighting Illini and looks to add to its win column this weekend with a victory over the Scarlet Knights.

The Huskers recorded a score of 183-112 against the Fighting Illini, which included a first-place finish in the 200-yard medley relay. Autumn Haebig, Gwen Worlton, Izzie Murray and Lindsay Helferich finished with a time of 1:44.46. Haebing also took first in the 200-yard freestyle with a time of 1:50.97.

Rutgers is ranked one place below Nebraska at No. 46 in CollegeSwimming.com’s rankings and is on a recent losing streak. The Scarlet Knights fell to Yale, Ohio State, Virginia Tech and Michigan in January.

Juniors Vera Koprivova and Francesca Stoppa currently lead the Scarlet Knights with seven individual event titles each.

As of now, Rutgers only has one Big Ten Conference win against Illinois back in October.

This is one of the Huskers’ last meets before the Big Ten Championships with the Ohio State Winter Invitational on Feb. 10.

Competition begins at the Rutgers Aquatics Center on Friday, Jan. 26, at 4 p.m. and continues on Saturday at 9 a.m.