WBB Drake 4

Kate Cain (31) goes up for the shot against a Drake player at Pinnacle Bank Arena on Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2018, in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Nebraska women’s basketball snapped its two-game losing streak with a 77-39 win over Radford University in the Husker’s last game of the Miami Thanksgiving Classic on Sunday.

The Huskers controlled the game throughout, outscoring the Highlanders in every single quarter, including a dominant fourth quarter where they outscored Radford 24-4.

Nebraska’s balanced offense was on display once again, as all 11 players scored for the Huskers. Senior forward Maddie Simon, freshman forward Ashtyn Veerbeek and freshman forward Leigha Brown led the team in scoring with  13 points apiece.

Sophomore center Kate Cain had a great all-around game, scoring eight points while also adding seven rebounds, two assists and two blocks.

Nebraska ended the game shooting 47.7 percent, while also going 35.7 percent from the three-point line. The Huskers also were able to draw fouls and score from the free-throw line, hitting 10-16 free-throw attempts.

Defensively, Nebraska had its best game of the year. The Huskers held Radford to 39 points, the lowest amount any opponent scored against the team this season. Radford shot a dismal 23.5 percent, and only hit one of its 16 three-point attempts.

The Huskers also forced 13 turnovers and out-rebounded the Highlanders 46-41.

Junior guard Khiana Johnson led Radford offensively, scoring 13 points, including nine in the first half.

The Huskers, now 2-3, will look to carry this momentum into what will likely be their biggest test of the year, as they will take on the No. 5 Louisville Cardinals on Thursday in Louisville, Kentucky.