WBB Maryland Ferriera 3

Nebraska's Hannah Whitish (3), dribbles the ball past a Maryland player during the game against Maryland in Pinnacle Bank Arena on Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019, in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Nebraska women’s basketball junior guard Hannah Whitish was named an All-Big Ten honorable mention from both media and coaches Monday.

The 5-foot-9 starting guard averaged a team-high 10.1 points per game and 4.3 assists this season to go along with three rebounds and one steal per game.

Whitish was named second-team All-Big Ten last year for the 21-11 Huskers. She also is currently third in school history in three-pointers made, with 62 of her 192 three-pointers coming this season. Entering the Big Ten Tournament, Whitish needs just 47 points to surpass 1,000 on her career.

Whitish put up her best performance of the year against Purdue on Jan. 31, erupting for a season-high 28 points and career-high 12 assists to go along with three steals.

Whitish and the rest of the Huskers will be back in action Thursday, as they will take on the winner of Wednesday’s Purdue and Illinois game in the Big Ten Tournament.

Thursday’s game is set to tip-off 25 minutes after the conclusion of the Indiana-Minnesota game, which takes place at 5:30 p.m. in Indianapolis. The game will be aired on Big Ten Network.