Curious Cornhuskers Internet Basketball Art

As part of our initiative called Curious Cornhuskers, an anonymous reader asked The Daily Nebraskan, “Where can I find Nebraska basketball games on the internet?”

There’s one main website for streaming Husker basketball games online: foxsports.com. Fox Sports owns the broadcasting rights for the Big Ten Network, and the live streams are available on its website. Fox Sports requires a subscription, but, with a subscription from a cable provider, you can log in with that cable provider on the Fox Sports website. The Fox Sports app also provides livestreams, and you can log in with your cable provider there, too.

If you can’t find the livestream on Fox Sports, you can go to huskers.com and check the schedule. There will be a link to the specific livestream on Fox Sports there, or there will be a link to another site on the rare occasion that the game isn’t being broadcasted by BTN. Note: You still need a subscription to Fox Sports.

When you are on a Big Ten campus, you are given automatic access to BTN+, which, despite not being able to livestream most games, provides full replays for every single Husker game. Replays are also available on Fox Sports, but they are only available for the games broadcasted.