After its 27-10 win, Nebraska maintained its No. 4 ranking in the coaches poll while Notre Dame dropped to No. 21. AP rankings will be released today.The 78,118 in attendance was the largest crowd in Nebraska history, surpassing the old record of 78,096 against Kansas Nov. 4, 2000. It was Memorial Stadium's 242nd consecutive sellout.The big-game atmosphere wasn't just for the fans."It was a long day," said cornerback DeJuan Groce. "We were sitting around this morning watching Gameday and watching all your friends play for different teams. Then when I got on the bus to come to the stadium, I was getting kind of nervous. I didn't know what to expect."Redshirt freshman placekicker Sandro DeAngelis made his first two career field goal attempts against the Irish. His first came from 19 yards, and his second was from 21 yards.A pair of sacks by rush end Demoine Adams and linebacker Scott Shanle gave the Blackshirts 12 sacks through the first three games of the season. In 2000, NU recorded only 25 sacks on the year.The hype surrounding the Notre Dame-Nebraska got to the media. A total of 717 media credentials were issued for the game. It was the most since No. 2 Nebraska faced No. 3 Colorado in 1994. The most ever, however, was in 1987, when No. 1 NU played No. 2 Oklahoma.Eric Crouch needs just 76 yards to become the Big 12's all-time leading rusher at quarterback with 2,467 yards. With his 31 rushing yards, Crouch moved from 13th to 10th on NU's all-time rushing list.After battling ankle injuries in the first two games, defensive tackle Jason Lohr left the game in the first quarter when he sustained sprained ligaments in his left knee.