We love great style here at the Daily Nebraskan Arts and Entertainment section. That’s why this year, we’ll be scouting out the best-dressed students on campus to feature in our very first weekly street-style section. We plan on featuring all interesting University of Nebraska-Lincoln style. Whether that be a stylish sorority girl or a man wearing a Scooby-Doo costume on campus, we’re looking for the best and most unique fashion on campus. So to all you trendsetters out there, your next outfit might be printed right here in the Daily Nebraskan. Here is a collaboration of some of UNL most fashionable students from the past school year.

September 11, 2014

“I wear a lot of black. I guess a lot of people have described my style as pretty ‘edgy,’ but I really just wear whatever I want. I actually cut off the bottom of this dress because I’m really short.”

- Jamie Eske, sophomore English major

Dress: Urban Outfitters

Jacket: Urban Outfitters

Purse: Target

Shoes: Forever 21

February 26, 2015

“I don’t like to dress down; this is about as dressed down as I will get. Normally, I’ll try to dress-up a bit more and I’ve been like that since high school.”

- Devin Owens, junior advertising and public relations major.

Boots: Steve Madden

Leggings: Victoria's Secret

Shirt: The Limited

Scarf & Sweater: Unknown

Bag: Michael Kors

March 11, 2015

“This whole outfit is pretty gender neutral, I feel so gender fluid. I’m just stomping the patriarchy with my boots.”

- Christian Rush, sophomore English and film studies major

Shorts: Women’s section at Target

Bro-tank: Men’s section at Target

Cover-up: Women’s section of H&M, but was placed in the men’s section by his friends so Christian would buy it.

Necklace: Forever 21

Boots: Sister’s

April 9, 2015

“I like hip-hop style. I like Jordan shoes and most of my shoes are sneakers. I don’t really like jeans, these are joggers so they’re much looser. When I want to dress colorful, I will dress with everything colorful. When I just want to wear one color, I won’t mix any colors in my outfit.”

- Fengji Nie, sophomore mathematics major

Jacket: G-Star

Pants: Evisu brand, from Japan

Hat: Yankee cap, bought in Chicago

April 16, 2015

“I really enjoy just helping people find clothing that is right for them. It’s fun to be able to pick out clothing for the shop and for customers.”

- Mardi Elwood, sophomore advertising and public relations major

Shoes: Target

Shorts: Home and Closet

Shirt: Urban Outfitters