UNLPD Crime Log Art

Made with Flourish

Two reports of stalking and one report of rape on campus were reported as non-criminal investigations to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Police Department last week, according to the UNLPD Crime & Fire Log. 

The most frequent crimes for the week of Nov. 24-30 were “trespassing” and crimes involving “alcohol,” each with four incidents. There were two incidents each of “disturbance,” “vandalism,” “stalking” and “welfare check.”

On Tuesday, Nov. 26, UNLPD received reports from other university entities of two cases of stalking and a case of rape on UNL’s campus, according to the crime log and UNLPD Sgt. Nolan Conradt. He said university police are required under The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act to inform students of incidents like these through the crime log, even if they are not under criminal investigation. 

UNLPD responded to a report of a disturbance at the Nebraska Champions Club on Friday, Nov. 29, according to the crime log. There was a medical emergency due to an altercation, according to Conradt. The case was closed with no arrests.

On Sunday, Nov. 24, a UNL student was arrested and cited for criminal mischief, according to the crime log and Conradt. He said the student had kicked a door in The Village, resulting in damage.

A non-affiliate was issued a ban and bar notice for trespassing at the Selleck Quadrangle on Tuesday, Nov. 26, according to the crime log. Conradt said the non-affiliate was not in the dorms.