n-crimeart

Over the past week, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Police Department reported 30 incidents occurring on or near campus, down from last week’s 33 reported incidents.

n-crime9-29

The graph shows the amount of incidents reported at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln each day during the week of Sept. 22, 2019, to Sept. 28, 2019, as opposed to the week of Sept. 15, 2019, to Sept. 21, 2019. The data is courtesy of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Police Department's crime log.  

The graph compares the day of the week when incidents occurred from Sept. 22, 2019, to Sept. 28, 2019, and Sept. 15, 2019, to Sept. 21, 2019. The data is courtesy of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Police Department's crime log.  

According to data reported in the crime log from Sunday, Sept. 22, to Saturday, Sept. 28, the most frequent incidents from last week included non-reportable, hit and run accidents, minor in possession of alcohol, reported lost or stolen items and unintentional, non-traffic property damages. There were four incidents of non-reportable hit and run accidents, and the remaining categories had three reported incidents.

Over the week, the crime log reported the costs of damages and stolen items as $7,834 and $2,135, respectively.