Nick Offerman

As an actor, comedian and dancer, Nick Offerman wears many hats, and they will all be on display when he takes the stage at the Lied Center for Performing Arts on Sept. 25, at 7:30 p.m. for his comedic variety show “All Rise.”

“All Rise” is promoted as “an evening of deliberate talking and light dance.” Offerman will combine his deadpan humor with music to entertain the Lied Center audience in his one-man show.

Offerman’s show should feel familiar for fans of his prior work, according to the Lied Center’s associate director of marketing and patron development Matthew Boring.

“Offerman’s 2014 Netflix special ‘American Ham’ is hilarious, and I think could best be described as comedy, story-telling, songs and thoughts about woodworking,” Boring said in an email. “I’m sure his live show at the Lied Center will be a mix of those topics and more.”

Offerman is well-known for his role as Ron Swanson in the popular sitcom “Parks and Recreation.” He has also played notable roles in “The Founder,” “Fargo” and “Bad Times at the El Royale.” He was recently nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program for NBC’s “Making It,” a crafting competition series that he co-hosts with “Parks and Recreation” co-star Amy Poehler.

Boring said Offerman was a big act to get for the Lied Center’s 30th anniversary season, celebrating the venue’s history of presenting the biggest names in the performing arts.

“Bringing iconic artists from across the world and across all genres to perform in Lincoln is part of the Lied Center’s mission to entertain Nebraskans,” Boring said. “Nick Offerman is one of the top-touring comedians today, and Lincoln joins prestigious venues including the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C., and Ryman Auditorium in Nashville as one of the locations to host Nick on this tour.”

To purchase tickets, visit the Lied Center box office or go to its ticket page.